Forums » Support

The GEELY fuel pump assembly manufacturers

• 5 posts
    March 12, 2018 10:39 AM HKT

When replacing a bubbler pump or allotment a new Great Wall fuel pump assembly , aboriginal there are some key agreement to accumulate in mind:

"Head": This is the best vertical lift of the pump. For example, a 6' arch agency the pump is rated to pump baptize up to 6 anxiety high. Note, however, that at 6 anxiety the pump would be accouterment absolute little water, with gallons per hour about zero. So if you charge to pump, say, 200 gph at 72", you will apparently charge about a 300-600 gallon per hour pump to do the job. See a "pump curve" for the bulk of baptize pumped to assorted heights.Major The GEELY fuel pump assembly manufacturers awning pump curves on their boxes, brochures, or added literature. You should yield a acceptable look.

"GPH": Gallons per hour, usually rated at altered heights

"GPM": Gallons per minute, usually rated at altered heights

"Pump Curve": The bulk of baptize aggregate "curved" according to assorted heights. A 500 gallon per hour pump, for instance, adeptness pump 500 gallons per hour at 0" lift, 350 gallons per hour at 24" of lift, and so forth. If affairs a pump for the aboriginal time or if gluttonous a advancement pump, it is basic that you apperceive how abounding gallons per hour you wish to pump and at what heighth (head).

Water Volume: The absolute aggregate that you will be pumping is controlled by a few factors. One agency is the admeasurement of the pump, as covered above. But you aswell accept to accede how avant-garde your tubing will be. Tubing is abstinent in two ways: central bore (i.d.) and alfresco bore (o.d.). Absolute angular i.d. tubing will abundantly abate baptize flow. Abounding barter are abashed if they acquisition that, afterwards hooking up their 500 gallon per hour Sonata fuel pump to ½" central bore tubing, they are alone accepting what they accede a trickle. Well, about the a lot of they will get is 200 gallons per hour or so beneath the absolute best conditions. They accept belted the breeze too abundant by allotment angular tubing. If purchasing a pump, acquisition out what admeasurement of tubing is declared to go with it. Addition botheration is active the tubing too far. Continued lengths of tubing actualize resistance. If your pump calls for ½" i.d. tubing, for instance, but you are active the tubing twenty anxiety from the pump, it is a acceptable abstraction to use ¾" tubing instead so as not to cut down too abundant on flow.

380603 BAICYX CHTC pump core
    How abundant baptize do I need? What admeasurement of pump?

If you want to know more, you can click http://www.sgr-auto.com