Forums » News and Announcements

oscow Adidas NMD Australia Sale

• 1323 posts
    June 14, 2018 10:45 AM HKT

RIO DE JANEIRO, Sept. 25 (Xinhua) -- Following are the results from the latest round of Brazil's Serie A championship completed on Sunday (home teams listed first):

Sunday, September 25

Atletico Mineiro 3 Internacional 1

Atletico Paranaense 3 Ponte Preta 0

Corinthians 0 Fluminense 1

Figueirense 3 Santa Cruz 1

Flamengo 2 Cruzeiro 1

Gremio 1 Chapecoense 0

Vitoria 2 Sao Paulo 0

Saturday, September 24

America-MG 1 Botafogo 0

Palmeiras 2 Coritiba 1

Sport 1 Santos 0

HELSINKI Dame Nike Air Vapormax 2018 Lilla Danmark , April 30 (Xinhua) -- Finland began the annual First of May revelry despite the unusual freezing temperature on Sunday.

First of May is an annual public holiday that combines spring revelry and marches of the labor movement.

At the water front in central Helsinki, a late-19th-century statue depicting a woman "Havis Amanda" was topped with a Finnish white-black student cap, as previous years.

First of May has been a legally mandated public holiday in Finland since 1944, but the current type of observation dates back to the early 1900s.

Students throughout Finland and people who have passed the matriculation exam in their youth usually wear their white student caps to celebrate the May Day, or "Vappu" in Finnish. The Finnish name comes from the 8th century German saint Walborga.

Particularly under stricter alcohol culture until some decades ago Dame Nike Air Vapormax 2018 Lyserød Danmark , the eve of First of May was practically the only day of the year when the police did not interfere with public drinking and intoxication.

This year witnesses the second First of May when shops are allowed to be open following the liberalization of retail rules in 2016, but the state alcohol monopoly stores remain closed.

While revelry concentrates on eve the holiday, the actual First of May sees labor movement parades. In Helsinki, some 12,000 people are expected to march on Monday to the Civic Square near the parliament Nike Air Vapormax 2018 Sort Danmark , according to Simo Utriainen, chairman of the Helsinki branch of Trade Union (SAK).

Labor events will be arranged in 70 localities and actually marches will be seen in 30 towns.

People enjoy Labor Day holiday across China

Weekly choices of Xinhua photos (April 24 - April 30)

Undersea tunnel of HK-Zhuhai-Macao Bridge to be joined together

China claims title of mixed doubles at Badminton Asia Championships

Weekly choices of Xinhua photos (April 24 - April 30)

Undersea tunnel of HK-Zhuhai-Macao Bridge to be joined together

Artists perform Tango during Brussels Tango Festival 2017

Yoga lovers practise yoga amid hawthorn blossoms in Hebei

Wang Ruiqi

Leehom Wang, his wife, and their newly-born daughter
    Leehom Wang and his wife

Taiwanese singer Leehom Wang announced on his Weibo account today that his wife has just given birth to their daughter. He posted a picture of his daughter’s feet, saying that both the mother and the child are doing well Nike Air VaporMax Flyknit Betrue 2017 Blå Danmark , which was “liked” by more than 10,000 followers in less than ten minutes. Wang’s wife Li Jinglei allegedly gave birth to the child on July 9 in the US, with the name Wang Jiali.

As a matter of fact, the couple had planned to go back to Taiwan for the birth, yet the girl came to the world a month earlier when the couple were to attend a party in the US. Although the two were forced to postpone their plans Nike Air Vapormax Flyknit 2018 Sort Danmark , yet being parents made them overjoyed.

Wang expressed his excitement to the media that he finally has a child of his own, and has “fallen in love with the child at first sight”. Wang’s working partners also expressed their congratulations.

Wang announced at his 38th birthday party that his wife had been pregnant for five months. Despite the baby’s gender unknown at that time, he had already come up with the baby’s name “Wang Yi”.

Many of his fans are already looking forward to Leehom joining ”Dad, where are we going?”, a popular “father-child” program Herre Nike Air VaporMax Grå Hvid Danmark , in three or five years.

(Wang Ruiqi)

Indian commuters walk through a hand decorated street, painted for the upcoming Durga Puja festival, in Kolkata, capital of eastern Indian state West Bengal on Sept. 23, 2017. Durga Puja is one of the largest Hindu festivals that involves worship of Goddess Durga symbolizing power and triumph of good over evil in Hindu mythology. (XinhuaTumpa Mondal)

Autumn scenery of Kanas scenic area in NW China's Xinjiang

Chinese Herre Nike Air VaporMax Sort Guld Danmark , Pakistani air forces conduct joint drill

Paddy cultivation area in China's Yanbian surpasses 46,000 hectares

China Focus: Beijing-Shanghai railway speed rises to 350 kph

Highlights of 10th China Acrobatics Golden Chrysanthemum Awards

Wildlife paradise: Changtang National Nature Reserve in China's Tibet

PLA Navy frigates introduced to visitors at Port of Antwerp, Belgium

China to build cross-provincial national park for giant panda

Chinese actress Yao Chen with children at a refugee camp in Beirut, Lebanon.

As an actress Yao Chen is used to portraying the lives of others. But since being appointed the first Chinese honorary patron of the UNHCR, she has found meaning in sharing the true life tales of some of the world's most vulnerable people.

After returning from visiting Syrian refugees in southern Lebanon in May Herre Air Max 97 Sølv Grå Danmark , actress Yao Chen had a recurring nightmare.

"On the way home from the grocery store, I find my house has been bombed. Everybody is running and crying. I cannot find my family. Then I survive alone in the ruins. Desperate, drinking rain water. I cry and cry and feel so much pain and then, I wake up all of a sudden.

"I hope I will never live that life and never suffer from war," Yao told China Central Television.

In 2010 Herre Air Max 97 Hvid Danmark , Yao became the first Chinese honorary patron of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees. The . Wholesale Jerseys China   Wholesale Authentic Jerseys   Wholesale Cheap NHL Jerseys China   Wholesale NFL Jerseys China   Wholesale NCAA Football Jerseys   Wholesale Basketball Jerseys China Free Shipping   Wholesale MLB Baseball Jerseys   Wholesale Retro Soccer Jerseys   Cheap Jerseys China   Cheap NFL Jerseys