Forums » Support

The 19th CPC National Congress will convene in October

• 514 posts
    August 11, 2018 11:00 AM HKT

KAZAN Men's Nike Air Max 270 Triple Black Sale , Aug. 7 (Xinhua) - Australia claimed two gold medals on the sixth competition day of the Kazan world swimming championships on Friday, while powerhouse the United States lost to Britain in the men's 4x200m free relay.

Australia's Bronte Campbell grabbed the women's 100m freestyle gold in 52.52, 0.18 seconds faster than Sweden's Sarah Sjostrom Nike Air Max 270 Flyknit Bold Men's Tiger Sale , who broke the world record to win 100m fly. The bronze went to Bronte's sister, Cate Campbell, in 52.82. China's Shen Duo ranked eighth in 54.76. Sjostrom also dominated the 50m fly semis.

"It was unbelievable. Me and my sister were both standing up there and singing the national anthem Nike Air Max 270 Men's Light Bone Sale ," said the gold medallist. "It's incredible to get to share this moment with her. It does not happen very often and I am so proud that we got to do that. As for our 'family tactics', I guess we sort of made a 'Campbell sandwich' there. We both went up there and did it. Australia got the first and the third place."

Mitchell Larkin claimed another gold for Australia as he timed 1:53.58 to win the men's 200m back. Poland's Radoslaw Kawecki finished second in 1:54.55, and Russia's Evgeny Rylov came third in 1:54.60. China's national champion Xu Jiayu was sixth in 1:55.20.

The United States shocked the world when it failed to make the men's 4x100m freestyle relay final Men's Nike Air Max 270 Hot Punch Black Sale , and the defending champion and world record holder of the 4x200m free relay was beaten by Britain in Friday's final. The British team, led by 200m free world champion James Guy, timed 7:04.33 Men's Nike Air Max 270 Grape White Black Sale , and the United States trailed in 7:04.75. Australia took third in 7:05.34.

Japan's Kanako Watanabe, runner-up of the women's 200m medley, dominated the 200m breaststroke in 2:21.15. Micah Lawrence of the United States timed 2:22.44 to take the silver. Jessica Vall of the United States Nike Air Max 270 Flyknit Green White Sale , Rikke Pedersen of Denmark and Shi Jinglin of China all timed 2:22.76 to share the bronze.

"This victory is a great surprise for me," said the winner. "I still can't believe that I have just won. As for the strategy, I tried to save strength at the first part of the distance and speed up at the last 50m. I did everything the way I had planned Nike Air Max 270 Flyknit Black Orange Sale , and I am really happy with that. It was a close race. I have just found out that in our final three girls finished in third place and won bronze. I am really surprised."

Germany also clinched a gold on Friday as Marco Koch timed 2:07.76 to win the men' s 200m breast. American Kevin Cordes trailed in 2:08.05, and the bronze went to London Olympic champion Daniel Gyurta of Hungary, who timed 2:08.10.

Also on Friday Nike Air Max 270 Flyknit Green Black Sale , China's newly crowned 100m free world champion Ning Zetao failed to make it to the 50m free final as he had a 15th finish in the semis led by Nathan Adrian of the United States.

The Chinese women's water polo side came fifth after edging Greece 13-12.

SHANGHAI, Dec. 13 (Xinhua) -- Although China's market economy status is yet to be recognized by some of the world's major economies, executives of multinationals and China's domestic companies attribute their rapid growth to China's market reform.

French cosmetics manufacturer L'Oreal has been a witness to the country's economic transformation from a centrally-planned to a free market economy in the past 15 years as China became a WTO member.

"In the next 15 years, L'Oreal will strive to tap deeper into China's huge market to let every Chinese woman have a lipstick," said Stephane Rinderknech, L'Oreal China CEO.

China on Sunday marks the 15th anniversary of its accession to the WTO, ending its 15 year protection period to prepare the market for global competition.

Rinderknech said the company has benefitted as China's economy opened up, and the country slashed its import tariffs.

The company acquired two Chinese cosmetic firms in 2014, a Shenzhen-based firm producing local skincare brand "Mininurse" and Magic Holdings International, a Hong Kong-listed Chinese facial care company.

Rinderknech said that since entering China in 1997, L'Oreal has witnessed rapid growth. China surpassed France to become the second largest market for the brand in 2015.

China has been a favored destination for foreign investment since entering the WTO 15 years ago.

In 2015, foreign capital in China reached 126.3 billion U.S. dollars, 2.7 times greater than 2001. During the first ten months of this year, foreign capital reached 666.3 billion yuan in China, year-on-year growth of 4.2 percent, amid a sluggish global economy.

Alongside attracting foreign money, China's WTO entry has also helped Chinese products go global.

Mei Xinyu, a researcher with the Ministry of Commerce, said that China's cargo trade export volume was 266.2 billion U.S. dollars in 2001, accounting for 4.3 percent of the global volume. While in 2015, the figure exceeded 2.27 trillion U.S. dollars, accounting for 13.8 percent of the global volume.

Mei said that China has fully stood by its WTO commitments in such terms as tariff-reduction and the opening of the service trade sector. China has lowered its tariff from 15.3 percent to 9.8 percent.

The Newland Group based in eastern China's Fuzhou, capital of Fujian Province, is an export-oriented firm founded in 1994.

Xu Han, manager of international business department of Newland's computer subsidiary, said the company started by doing processing trade for German-made chips in the 1990s. In 2001 the business earned the company 8 million U.S. dollars, making the company an important exporter in Fujian.

"As an IT exporter, Newland used to enjoy the country's support policies, including export subsidies in the form of a tax rebate. However, five years after the country entered the WTO, the government called off the protection measures to push domestic firms and confront global market competition," Xu said.

In 2001, China granted zero tariffs to imports of IT parts such as computer chips. T. Wholesale Adidas NHL Jerseys   Wholesale NFL Jerseys China   Wholesale NCAA Football Jerseys   Wholesale Basketball Jerseys Free Shipping   Wholesale Baseball Jerseys   Wholesale Soccer Jerseys China   Wholesale Hockey Jerseys From China   Wholesale Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys   Wholesale Custom College Jerseys   Wholesale Basketball Jerseys Online