Forums » Off-Topic Discussions

The penalty would have been assessed . Jersey

• 360 posts
    February 18, 2019 2:48 PM HKT

The Rams defense got beaten for some big plays in last Sunday’s 33-31 win over the Seahawks and the Broncos hit one to help them get on the board in Denver this Sunday.Quarterback Case Keenum hit wide receiver Emmanuel Sanders for what was initially ruled a 44-yard touchdown over cornerback Troy Hill that put the Broncos on the board with under two minutes to play in the first quarter. Sanders picked up a penalty for taunting after the play https://www.ramsfanstore.com/Aaron-Donald-Jersey , but Denver still had the score until a replay review showed that Sanders was down at the 1-yard-line.The penalty would have been assessed on the kickoff before that reversal, but pushed the Broncos back to the 16-yard-line. They had to settle for a field goal after two running plays and an incompletion left them four yards short of another first down.The Rams drove the ball well on each of their possessions, but the drives bogged down in the red zone and they had to settle for a pair of Cairo Santos field goals. They lead 6-3 with the second quarter about to start. Calling Mr. Gurley, 6 plays that defined Week 6 I The RingerDanny Kelly of The Ringer discusses the six plays that defined Week 6, and there just might be a nice section on a certain Rams running back in there somewhere. Check it out. Saquon or Gurley, who’s the best? / ESPNMax Kellerman goes to the eyeball test to say that Saquon Barkey is slightly better than Todd Gurley, and Stephen A. rolls his eyes at Max.How big is the gap between the 6-0 Rams and the rest of the NFL? / Fox SportsIn a fairly listenable segment John Sullivan Color Rush Jersey , Mark Schlereth, Chris Carter, Nick Wright, and Jenna Wolfe discuss how much of a gap exists between the Rams and the rest of the NFC. They also discuss the Le’Veon Bell drama, with Schlereth calling Bell’s Steelers teammates “Benedict Arnolds.” “Weird football” may be here to stay, the ratings said so I The RingerHere’s another Ringer article that isn’t specifically Rams related, but provides a nice overview of the state of the league. There’s a lot of great tidbits and stats included Todd Gurley Color Rush Jersey , a fun read to be certain.5 takeaways from the victory in Denver I Rams Official SiteSee what Myles Simmons’ five takeaways from the Broncos game are.How are the Rams different than other teams that have started hot? I NBC SportsThe Rams are of to a hot start, as many teams have been before them in seasons past. But do the 2018 Rams have what it takes to keep it rolling for the duration of the season?Some Ogbannian relief on the edge? Rams fan hope so. I Rams WireImagine this Rams defense with more pressure of the edge鈥ots of Rams fans are imagining that, with Ogbannia Okoronkwo inching closer to a possible return. Whether or not it’s reasonable to expect anything out of a rookie that missed camp and the entire season so far, Obo seems to represent hope to many.