Forums » Introduce Yourself

The former Notre Dame defensive

• 989 posts
    November 30, 2019 2:38 PM HKT

tackle is trying to make the switch to the other side of the trenches" Opinion90 Players in 90 Days2019 Buffalo Bills scouting report: offensive lineman Jarron JonesNew http://www.thebillslockerroom.com/authentic-patrick-dimarco-jersey ,9commentsThe former Notre Dame defensive tackle is trying to make the switch to the other side of the trenchesEDTShare this storyShare this on FacebookShare this on TwitterShareAll sharing optionsShareAll sharing options for:2019 Buffalo Bills scouting report: offensive lineman Jarron JonesTwitterFacebookRedditPocketFlipboardEmailPhoto by Frederick Breedon/Getty ImagesThe Buffalo Bills have suffered far too many injuries along the offensive line in the early portion of training camp. While the team accounted for this by adding plenty of depth, they still need “camp bodies”—players to take the reps in preseason games, which mean nothing—before they give the meaningful regular-season reps to those players at the top of the depth chart.In today’s installment of our “90 players in 90 days” series, we profile the newest addition to Buffalo’s roster—a former defensive tackle looking to become an offensive lineman in the pros.
    Name: Jarron JonesNumber: 72Position: OTHeight/Weight: 6’6” 320 lbs. Age: 25 (26 on 3/11/20)Experience/Draft: 1; signed as UDFA with New York Giants following 2017 NFL DraftCollege: Notre DameAcquired: Signed with Buffalo on 8/6/19
    Financial situation (per Spotrac): No terms are listed on Jones’s deal as of yet, but the veteran’s minimum for someone with his experience level is $570,000. It’s safe to assume that the contract is a one-year deal at that amount with zero guaranteed money.2018 Recap: Jones had a bit of an Odysseus-like trek in 2018, spending his days in multiple places before coming home to Western New York. (He’s from Rochester.) He began the calendar year with the Dallas Cowboys before he was released in May. The New York Giants, who had released him as a defensive tackle the season prior Stephen Hauschka Jersey , signed him as an offensive tackle, only to release him once again in August. The Tampa Bay Buccaneers signed him one week later, and he appeared in preseason action for the team. The Buccaneers cut him when they trimmed their roster to 53 at the beginning of September, but they added him to their practice squad. They removed him from the practice squad in October, and he was added to (and removed from) Washington’s practice squad in November. The Detroit Lions then added him to the practice squad, where he remained until signing a reserve/future contract with the team in December.Positional outlook: With offensive linemen dropping like flies, Jones has a chance to showcase himself in Bills camp. The other healthy offensive tackles are Dion Dawkins, Cody Ford Womens Jordan Poyer Jersey , Conor McDermott, and Ty Nsekhe. De’Ondre Wesley is listed as a tackle but primarily plays guard, and Garrett McGhin has moved around the line, as well.2019 Offseason: Jones signed with Buffalo on August 6 and participated in practice that day. He’s been participating ever since.2019 Season outlook: It’s unlikely that Jones is anything more than a camp body, but at worst he’s an intriguing prospect with practice-squad potential who can showcase himself back at home. Last week: 6-6Weeks 1 through 12: 79-81-5Home team shown in bold. Odds taken from Odds Shark.Green Bay (-13.5) vs. ArizonaThe Packers might be a long shot to make the playoffs, but they are still really good at home.Pick: Green Bay (-13.5)Atlanta (-2.5) vs. BaltimoreLike the Packers, the Falcons are a lot better at home. Lamar Jackson vs. Matt Ryan has potential to be a lot of fun, but I think the vet takes it over the rook.Pick: Atlanta (-2.5)Miami (-3.5) vs. BuffaloJosh Allen played well last week against a scuffling Jaguars team http://www.thebillslockerroom.com/authentic-russell-bodine-jersey , but can he put it together for two games in a row? I have my doubts. I’ll take Miami.Pick: Miami (-3.5)Carolina (-3) vs. Tampa BayDivisional games are normally tight, but the Panthers need this win. They can’t afford to lose their fourth in a row, and I don’t think they will.Pick: Carolina (-3)Chicago (-3.5) vs. New York Giants It’s Chase Daniel again this week for the Bears. If he plays well again, which team is going to give him a multi-year deal this offseason? Some GM out there just might.Pick: Chicago (-3.5)Houston (-5.5) vs. ClevelandFresh off the Hue Jackson revenge game, the Browns (especially Baker Mayfield) have had plenty to say this week. They’ll want to back it up with another solid performance, so this one stays close. Plus, the Texans are due for a clunker.Pick: Cleveland (+5.5)Denver (-5) vs. Cincinnati Jeff Driskel will get a start in place of Andy Dalton for the Bengals this week, and if he plays well things might start to get a little interesting in Cincinnati. However Phillip Gaines Jersey , the Broncos are quietly playing some good ball. I’ll take them.Pick: Denver (-5)Indianapolis (-4) vs. Jacksonville The Jaguars are a mess.Pick: Indianapolis (-4)Los Angeles Rams (-10) vs. DetroitThe Rams are coming off a bye after that thrilling Monday Night Football victory a few weeks back. The Lions are also coming off a mini-bye of sorts after losing to Chase Daniel on Thanksgiving. Give me the Rams.Pick: Los Angeles Rams (-10)Kansas City (-14) vs. Oakland The Raiders are a mess.Pick: Kansas City (-14)Tennessee (-9.5) vs. New York JetsI know the Jets aren’t good by any means, but 9.5 is a lot here. I think this game gets mucked up and ends up closer than people think.Pick: New York Jets (+9.5)New England (-5) vs. MinnesotaA matchup of two teams that haven’t really been as good as we thought they would be this year. Prediction: Kirk Cousins and Tom Brady both put up some big numbers.Pick: New England (-5)Seattle (-10) vs. San FranciscoThe Seahawks just keep on winning games. It may stop sometime, but not against the 49ers.Pick: Seattle (-10)Pittsburgh (-3) vs. Los Angeles ChargersThe Bolts are still looking for that signature win. There’s no better time to get it than in Pittsburgh on Sunday Night Football.Pick: Los Angeles Chargers (+3)Philadelphia (-6) vs. WashingtonIf the Eagles can’t get on track at home against a Colt McCoy-led Redskins team, they aren’t going to get back on track.Pick: Philadelphia (-6)

• 3023 posts
    February 10, 2020 12:29 AM HKT

Fantastic read. I observed your internet site from a google search, and was glad i did. The data has helped me immensely.

ipod parts

• 3023 posts
    February 29, 2020 9:43 PM HKT

I would really love to guest post on your blog.*;~*.

Hair and make-up in San Bernardino

• 625 posts
    March 1, 2020 11:22 PM HKT

I haven’t any word to appreciate this post.....Really i am impressed from this post....the person who create this post it was a great human..thanks for shared this with us. Monoblock zwembad

• 625 posts
    March 1, 2020 11:28 PM HKT

Fabulous post, you have denoted out some fantastic points, I likewise think this s a very wonderful website. I will visit again for more quality contents and also, recommend this site to all. Thanks. Polypropyleen zwembad

• 625 posts
    March 1, 2020 11:32 PM HKT

Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. Zwembad aanleggen

• 625 posts
    March 1, 2020 11:38 PM HKT

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Zwembad laten aanleggen

• 625 posts
    March 1, 2020 11:41 PM HKT

Someone Sometimes with visits your blog regularly and recommended it in my experience to read as well. The way of writing is excellent and also the content is top-notch. Thanks for that insight you provide the readers! Aanleg zwembad

• 625 posts
    March 1, 2020 11:45 PM HKT

I appreciate everything you have added to my knowledge base.Admiring the time and effort you put into your blog and detailed information you offer.Thanks. Polyester zwembad

• 625 posts
    March 1, 2020 11:49 PM HKT

Efficiently written information. It will be profitable to anybody who utilizes it, counting me. Keep up the good work. For certain I will review out more posts day in and day out. Aanleggen zwembad

• 625 posts
    March 1, 2020 11:54 PM HKT

I recently found many useful information in your website especially this blog page. Among the lots of comments on your articles. Thanks for sharing. Monoblock zwembaden

• 625 posts
    March 1, 2020 11:57 PM HKT

Hello There. I found your blog using msn. This is an extremely well written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful information. Thanks for the post. I’ll certainly comeback. Zwembadbouwer Antwerpen

• 625 posts
    March 2, 2020 12:01 AM HKT

Thanks for an interesting blog. What else may I get that sort of info written in such a perfect approach? I have an undertaking that I am just now operating on, and I have been on the lookout for such info. Zwembad aanleggen

• 625 posts
    March 2, 2020 12:05 AM HKT

I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to undertand. Unlike additional blogs I have read which are really not tht good. I also found your posts very interesting. In fact after reading, I had to go show it to my friend and he ejoyed it as well! Polypropyleen zwembad

• 625 posts
    March 2, 2020 12:08 AM HKT

Thank you so much as you have been willing to share information with us. We will forever admire all you have done here because you have made my work as easy as ABC. Webdesign

• 625 posts
    March 2, 2020 12:12 AM HKT

Yes i am totally agreed with this article and i just want say that this article is very nice and very informative article.I will make sure to be reading your blog more. You made a good point but I can't help but wonder, what about the other side? !!!!!!Thanks SEO zoekmachine optimalisatie

• 625 posts
    March 2, 2020 12:15 AM HKT

Fantastic blog! Do you have any tips and hints for aspiring writers? I’m planning to start my own website soon but I’m a little lost on everything. Would you propose starting with a free platform like WordPress or go for a paid option? There are so many options out there that I’m completely overwhelmed .. Any suggestions? Many thanks! Webdesigner

• 625 posts
    March 2, 2020 12:19 AM HKT

Excellent post. I was always checking this blog, and I’m impressed! Extremely useful info specially the last part, I care for such information a lot. I was exploring this particular info for a long time. Thanks to this blog my exploration has ended. PUR chape

• 625 posts
    March 2, 2020 12:22 AM HKT

Interesting and amazing how your post is! It Is Useful and helpful for me That I like it very much, and I am looking forward to Hearing from your next.. Webdesign

• 625 posts
    March 2, 2020 12:26 AM HKT

Thanks for the blog filled with so many information. Stopping by your blog helped me to get what I was looking for. Now my task has become as easy as ABC. Chape Limburg

• 625 posts
    March 2, 2020 12:29 AM HKT

Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting? I'm pleased I discovered it though, ill be checking back soon to find out what additional posts you include. Webdesign

• 625 posts
    March 2, 2020 12:33 AM HKT

Wonderful blog! I found it while surfing around on Yahoo News. Do you have any suggestions on how to get listed in Yahoo News? I’ve been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Appreciate it. Webdesign

• 625 posts
    March 2, 2020 12:36 AM HKT

Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. Gespoten vloerisolatie

• 625 posts
    March 2, 2020 12:39 AM HKT

Thanks for taking the time to discuss that, I feel strongly about this and so really like getting to know more on this kind of field. Do you mind updating your blog post with additional insight? It should be really useful for all of us. Zoekmachine optimalisatie

• 625 posts
    March 2, 2020 12:55 AM HKT

Attractive, post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to say that I have liked browsing your blog posts. After all, I will surely subscribe to your feed, and I hope you will write again soon! Webdesign