Forums » News and Announcements

Whitney Mercilus Jersey

• 444 posts
    June 12, 2019 11:33 AM HKT

Matt Weston and his good friend Taylor discuss the four most interesting teams this offseason."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Texans StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Texans NewsYahoo Texans Team PageYahoo Texans ReportYahoo Texans Depth ChartYahoo Texans TransactionsYahoo Texans PhotosOdds About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub ✕Battle Red RadioReal Charles Omenihu Jersey 2019 , Actual, Thought-Provoking Texans Analysis2019 Houston Texans OffseasonBattle Red Radio: ...Intriguing New,3commentsMatt Weston and his good friend Taylor discuss the four most interesting teams this offseason. CSTShareTweetShareShareBattle Red Radio: ...Intriguing Trevor Ruszkowski-USA TODAY SportsWe are walking down the steps and into the pool. A shin in, maybe an upper thigh perhaps Charles Omenihu Jersey Mens , not soaked, but wet with the waters of the 2019 NFL Offseason. Players can be franchise tagged. The 2019 NFL Combine begins tomorrow. In celebration of the general managing, Matt Weston and his good friend Taylor discuss the four most interesting teams as we get all the way into the offseason: the Indianapolis Colts, Dallas Cowboys Youth Charles Omenihu Jersey , Pittsburgh Steelers, and San Francisco 49ers. SUBSCRIBE BELOW.The direct link is here. The embedded player is below.MAKE SURE TO SUBSCRIBE:You can subscribe on iTunes here.You can subscribe on Android/Google here. You can subscribe/listen on Spotify here.You can subscribe/listen on Stitcher here.Please subscribe, and write a lovely review that gives us that three stars out of five rating we deserve. Keep that in mind when you download the episode this week. I’m trying to buy some kombucha. A happy gut is a happy heart. Thanks for staying awhile and listening. Enjoy the show while you do whatever it is that you do. Texans running back Lamar Miller became on Monday night the first player to run 97 yards for a touchdown since a Dolphins running back did it in 2014. His name was Lamar Miller.The effort made Miller the first player in NFL history to have two touchdown runs of 95 yards or more in his career.鈥淚 didn鈥檛 know that until they told me outside,” Miller told reporters after the 34-17 win. “I give all the credit to the offensive line. They did a great job at giving me White Charles Omenihu Jersey , [Alfred] Blue and Deshaun [Watson] opportunities to run the ball. I just took advantage of the opportunity.鈥滱s Miller broke free and continued toward the end zone for the second 97-yard play in the NFL in two days (Steelers receiver JuJu Smith-Schuster had a 97-yard catch and run in Denver on Sunday), Miller wasn’t thinking about his play for Miami but the last time he faced Miami.“Not really, my whole mindset is just don鈥檛 get caught” Miller said. “You know last time when we played the Dolphins I got caught, so all the guys were giving me a hard time Whitney Mercilus Jersey , so that was just the only thing on my mind — don鈥檛 get caught.鈥漈he Texans are making it harder to get caught by another team in the AFC South. The win gives them a three-game lead over the Titans and, as a practical matter, reduces the division race to two teams: 8-3 Houston and 6-5 Indianapolis.