Forums » News and Announcements

Amani Oruwariye Jersey 2019

• 454 posts
    June 17, 2019 9:59 AM HKT

Yawn.Oh hey there. I didn't see you guys. I legitimately fell asleep watching the Lions for the first time in my life on Sunday. It was only for about four minutes of the fourth quarter Color Rush Amani Oruwariye Jersey , but it happened. If my wife hadn’t woke me up, I would have missed the thrilling conclusion of theLions’ 24-9 loss to the Vikings.I was awake for the majority of the game and as always, I have thoughts on this game. These are those thoughts.Why are the Lions out here being conservative like anything matters? A team that was down 24-9 and not going to the playoffs punted the ball on fourth-and-one on Sunday. I can’t tell you why. The Lions are in a position where all they need to do is go out and run some school yard bull shit and see if something will work. They just need to draw up The Annexation of Puerto Rico or throw the ball to Billy Bob and give the fans a reason to cheer. Instead they went out and played it safer than abstinence and it paid off in absolutely no way at all. They have to stop doing this. I’ll beg them to stop doing this.Stafford’s 4,000-yard streak is overIt’s not that big of a deal. Matthew Stafford probably doesn’t care about this at all. But pending Stafford throwing 489 yards against the Packers with guys like LeGarrette Blount and Andy Jones getting targets, Stafford’s not going to get his 4,000-yard streak to an eighth season. Thanks to offensive coordinator Jim Bob Cooter Cheap Amani Oruwariye Jersey , one of the best quarterbacks in the NFL has been completely castrated. In a football sense, of course. Goodbye GloverI think even Glover Quin knows that this is it for him in Detroit. It’s really sad. But it’s time to say goodbye and thank you to a player that’s been a constant professional on and off the field for the Lions since coming to the team in 2013. It with a heavy heart that I say one last time #BestSafetyInTheLeague.It’s tank time!!!!!!Everybody get on your favorite tank top, put in the tank cheat code on Grand Theft Auto and put some fish food in the fish tank. It’s time for the Lions to tank. I, for one, cannot wait until April 25th. The Lions are going to have a top-five pick and then all Lions fans can go see Avengers: End Game on opening night instead of having to wait for four hours for the team to not pick the guy you wanted in favor of a guy that’s right for the team. I hope and pray that next week’s game is the long awaited Matt Cassell vs. Deshone Kizer matchup that we’ve always wanted and that the prophecy foretold we would get. But can Cassell help secure a loss for the Lions? Or will the Packers suddenly forget how defend passes to the flat en route to a shocking 13-9 loss? For Lions fans, this is a familiar place. We’ve sat on this couch before and waited for Black Monday Amani Oruwariye Jersey Womens , Free agency and the Draft. Now we will again sit on this couch. So make sure you get your groove all ready to go. One key to fantasy football success comes from looking at strength of schedule. It shouldn't be the only way you build a winning squad, but matchups help make sure you're playing meaningful games in December rather than looking ahead to baseball.Based on the NFL's scheduling formula, the Houston Texans enter the regular season with the easiest docket. Houston's opponents for 2018 had a combined .453 winning percentage last season. That alone has been a reason why quarterback Deshaun Watson has climbed into the top 40 picks in most fantasy drafts, and is also a cause of renewed hope in running back Lamar Miller. The Texans play each of the five teams that made the first six picks in this year's NFL draft.A healthy J.J. Watt extends into the deeper phase of fantasy drafts, especially if Watt returns to the Hall of Fame-caliber player he had been from 2012-15. Houston's defense has been among the first six taken off fantasy draft boards and would be a bargain of sorts should Watt re-emerge as the game's best defender.Another team with a beneficial schedule is the loaded Steelers offense, which will play a schedule of opponents with a .477 winning percentage. Anyone in position to draft either running back Le'Veon Bell or receiver Antonio Brown now has more fodder Amani Oruwariye Detroit Lions Jersey , while receiver JuJu Smith-Schuster_who also has risen draft boards this month_sits on the outer edge of being a top 35-40 selection.Looking for easier schedules can also help when seeking a sleeper pick. Titans quarterback Marcus Mariota flies under the radar yet could be fantasy gold as Tennessee has the second-easiest schedule (.465). Wideout Mike Williams' appeal is bolstered by the Chargers and their 24th-ranked docket (.480), while the Broncos' defense has the chance to return to their dominant ways with a schedule tied for 25th (.477).On the flip side, those looking at Lions quarterback Matthew Stafford should tread lightly, as Detroit has the second-toughest schedule (.535). A schedule with a .523 winning percentage (tied for fifth-highest) is enough to slow down the lofty talk of a Browns revival, along with requiring a second look at the likes of receiver Josh Gordon and running back Carlos Hyde.Again, strength of schedule isn't a be-all Amani Oruwariye Jersey 2019 , end-all when considering a player. The Packers have the league's toughest schedule (.539), but Aaron Rodgers is consistently the first quarterback off the board, while the bevvy of offensive talent the Saints have stockpiled will still go high despite their third-toughest schedule.OSUNA CLOSING AGAINControversial closer Roberto Osuna is now the full-time stopper for the Astros after earning his first save for the World Series champions on Wednesday. The decision to elevate him in the ninth inning coincides with Houston snapping out of a funk to take two of three in a critical series against the Mariners, leaving Houston one game ahead of Oakland in the American League West.The combination of his devastating arsenal and the potential for high-leverage situations could see him approach double digits in saves along with enhancing the strikeout category by season's end.RASKY BUSINESSBruins goalie Tuukka Rask may no longer be a top-five player at his position, but don't expect regression this season despite his 5-7 record and .903 save percentage in the postseason.Rask enters 2018-19 with five straight 30-win seasons and while his save percentage has crested since his .930 mark in 2013-14, he remains a reliable net-minder who could become a value pick if he dips past the 80th overall pick in fantasy drafts.