Forums » News and Announcements

Wholesale Cigarettes Newport

• 235 posts
    May 20, 2020 2:57 PM HKT

He won't, of course. He's said it before and, if England win the World Cup or the Ashes (or even both), he will no doubt be required to say it again.

"I'm not tempted to stay on," Bayliss said. "I've always been of the opinion - even before I started the England job - that four to five years is a good life for a coach with one team. Hopefully you take it forward and then it's up to a new voice, maybe someone of a different direction, to take the team forward Wholesale Cigarettes Newport. I've always been of that opinion and that's not going to change."

The fact that the question was asked is more revealing than the answer, though. Only a few months ago, some were suggesting that the England coaching role should be split, with Bayliss focusing on the white-ball formats and someone else taking charge of the Test team. Now England have beaten India, at home, and completed their first win in Asia since 2012 and their first in Sri Lanka since 2001. They are favourites for the World Cup, too. Bayliss' stock - in the UK markets, at least - is at an all-time high.

Related Articles:

Cigarette Wholesaler Price
    Marlboro Cigarettes Cheap Cigarettes
    Newport Cigarettes Coupons
    Wholesale Cigarettes Free Shipping