Forums » News and Announcements

Rocket League highlight the ball with a white circle

• April 16, 2021 1:58 PM HKT

The first and most critical aspect to know about Rocket League at the Switch is that it's far unsightly, and I am going to write UGLY in all capital letters to Rocket League Prices make sure that you recognize I am being critical approximately this. I recognize this could be considered sarcasm via a few, but I am being absolutely literal when I say that Rocket League at the Nintendo Switch has the visible resolution of a poorly optimized telephone game, and that’s provoking to me. Most of what upsets me revolves around the fact that I am aggressive once I play Rocket League and smooth graphics hamper my response time. Hampered response times leads you to be out of function, and being out of role often ends in dropping. That said, I am additionally mad because I recognise that the Switch can do better than this.

Luckily, all variations of Rocket League highlight the ball with a white circle, so that you can at the least preserve tune of it that manner; but, the bushy pics absolutely obfuscate different gamers while they may be on the opposite facet of the sector, so there has been greater then one time I wasn’t completely positive if someone had left before lolga.com the sport was over. To make topics worst, Rocket League at the Switch supports cross-platform play with the PC and Xbox One variations, so you are literally going up towards human beings who have an advantage because they can see what is taking place better than you could.