Forums » Introduce Yourself

Jets mailbag: Is it too late to upgrade

• 673 posts
    May 15, 2019 10:38 AM HKT

the pass rush and the offensive line? The Jets broke training camp yesterday. To celebrate both that and the fact it is Thursday Brian Poole Jersey , we will do a podcast mailbag today. Thanks to everybody who submitted questions. I was able to answer most but not all of the submissions. Please feel free to send your question again next week if it was not answered this week.On today’s show we look at what the Jets should offer Oakland for Khalil Mack if the star pass rusher is made available in a trade, whether the Jets should sit Teddy Bridgewater in the third preseason game to avoid an injury, whether Mike Maccagnan and Todd Bowles are tied at the hip when the Jets evaluate their job status after the season, whether Dez Bryant might be worth signing if he was willing to take a minimum deal, whether the Jets can upgrade their pass rusher Womens Steve McLendon Jersey , whether the Jets can upgrade their offensive line, and the nature of the safety position.Thanks as always for listening. Our readers’ and writers’ contributions to this site are a major reason why Gang Green Nation is the best Jets blog in the history of Jets blogs. No contribution, big or small, should go unnoticed...."Our readers’ and writers’ contributions to this site are a major reason why Gang Green Nation is the best Jets blog in the history of Jets blogs. No contribution, big or small http://www.jetslockerroom.com/authentic-darryl-roberts-jersey , should go unnoticed. That’s why we’ll highlight some of the best comments and FanPosts on a weekly basis.Without further ado, I bring to you, Gang Green Nation’s Highlight Reel for the past week:Top Fanposts:Mock Offseason: Part 2:Mazoki offers an idea of how to improve the Jets this offseason.2 Offseason Trades and the Jets end up with NFLs most improved roster:Stand Up Guy offers an idea of how to improve the Jets this offseason.Top Comments:On John Elway’s unsuccessful track record signing/drafting QBs:-Jets Mets Devils Nets 16On overpaying for elite talent:All the more reason to go hard after Paradis, if made available, or Morse if not.-Ny-Snack-ExchangeOn whether or not prospects should be judged if they have interests other than football:-CrackbackOn Greedy Williams as a prospect:Greedy WilliamsOn why teams might not necessarily trade up for a QB:Everyone keeps mentioning QB needy teams-Njb45On whether or not josh Allen is an elite prospect:It’s completely insane to me-Snax63On the potential that OBJ gets traded to the 49ers:-Barnaby8787On Antonio Brown’s value:-SioneBaaaooohaOn his preferred Free Agent WR signing:If the plan is to sign a wide receiver then I’d like that wide receiver to be Cole-IMissFatRexSo there you have it Chandler Catanzaro Jersey , Gang Green Nation’s Highlight Reel. Want to be featured next week? Just keep doing what you do, and more importantly, keep being who you are—after all, YOU’RE what makes Gang Green Nation so great!