Forums » News and Announcements

https://mumycares.com/dxn-code-strike/

• 171943 posts
    February 12, 2024 1:42 PM HKT

Dear Katie, I am sorry to hear that your doctor made a mistake and put you on Depo injections. You say that you are still getting injections? These injections are made from progestin, a synthetic form of progesterone which is used mainly as a method of birth control for women who cannot use any other form of birth control. One of the drug’s side effects is weight gain. A single injection lasts for three months. So if you are still getting these injections, please, please, tell your doctor that you don’t want to receive them any longer. The effects of the drug will remain in your body for three months, so during these three months, it may be difficult to lose the added weight which you gained, no matter what you do. There are other more gentler ways to regulate your periods and menses, especially at your tender formative age. Here are some of the negative reasons for not using Depo-Provera: it can cause decreased bone density which can lead to osteoporosis, depression, increased blood clots, liver damage, headaches, hair loss, leg cramps, nervousness, dizziness, abdominal bloating, and weight gain. For your stretch marks on your stomach, you can rub some vitamin E on them. Just puncture a capsule of vitamin E and gently apply to your stomach area once or twice each day. The stretch marks will respond to the vitamin E if you use it regularly and use it as soon as they appear. The older the stretch marks, the longer and more difficult they are to rub away. It is best to use natural vitamin E, which can be distinguished from the synthetic form by the following small print and notations on the vitamin bottle: d- is the natural form, and dl- is the synthetic form. Use only the d- form which is the natural form. I think that synthetic substances have caused enough harm already, and should be laid to rest. Find a doctor who will listen to you, have patience until the Depo drug gets out of your system and body, and continue follow a healthy diet and exercise regimen to get back to your former weight. Please read the posts above to learn more about dieting. Good luck. 수원노래방

• 171943 posts
    February 12, 2024 4:18 PM HKT

Thanks, I have been searching for info about this subject matter for ages and yours is the best I have found so far. Fortune Tiger

• 171943 posts
    February 12, 2024 4:18 PM HKT

Thank you for your very good information and feedback from you. car dealers san jose Fortune Tiger

• 171943 posts
    February 12, 2024 4:19 PM HKT

Very nice design and style and fantastic subject matter, very little else we want : D. Fortune Tiger

• 171943 posts
    February 12, 2024 4:19 PM HKT

I’m not sure exactly why but this web site is loading incredibly slow for me. Is anyone else having this issue or is it a problem on my end? I’ll check back later and see if the problem still exists. Fortune Tiger

• 171943 posts
    February 12, 2024 6:10 PM HKT

Nice information, many thanks to the author. It is incomprehensible to me now, but in general, the usefulness and significance is overwhelming. Thanks again and good luck! Ikaria Lean Belly Juice

• 171943 posts

You produced some decent points there. I looked on-line to the issue and discovered most individuals will go along with along with your internet site. Emperors Vigor Tonic

• 171943 posts

Great article mate, keep the great work, just shared this with ma friendz Ikaria Lean Belly Juice review

• 171943 posts

That is the best blog for anyone who desires to search out out about this topic. You understand so much its nearly exhausting to argue with you (not that I truly would need aHa). You positively put a brand new spin on a subject thats been written about for years. Great stuff, simply great! Emperors Vigor Tonic

• 171943 posts

Heya i’m for the first time here. I found this board and I find It truly useful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to give something back and aid others like you helped me. Ikaria juice

• 171943 posts

Absolutely composed written content , thanks for information . Emperors Vigor Tonic

• 171943 posts

Whoah this blog is magnificent i really like reading your articles. Keep up the good paintings! You realize, a lot of persons are searching round for this information, you could aid them greatly. Pakyok24

• 171943 posts

Cpr KIts… very great read you know alot about this subject i see!… แทงมวยพักยก

• 171943 posts
    February 12, 2024 6:33 PM HKT
    i would love to get some free calendars on the internet, are there are sites or company that gives one?” betflik dc
    • 171943 posts
    February 12, 2024 6:54 PM HKT

An impressive share, I simply with all this onto a colleague who had previously been conducting a small analysis for this. And that he the fact is bought me breakfast since I uncovered it for him.. smile. So allow me to reword that: Thnx to the treat! But yeah Thnkx for spending the time to debate this, I feel strongly about it and love reading on this topic. When possible, as you grow expertise, do you mind updating your blog with an increase of details? It really is extremely ideal for me. Huge thumb up due to this blog post! frozen yogurt`1

• 171943 posts

Hey, you used to write magnificent, but the last few posts have been kinda boring? I miss your super writings. Past few posts are just a little bit out of track! come on! Ice Cream Birthday Cakes In New york

• 171943 posts

In the event you can email myself by incorporating ideas in how you’ve made your web site search this brilliant, I’d personally have fun here. Ice Cream Arkansas Bakery

• 171943 posts

There are extremely loads of details prefer that to take into consideration. This is a great examine start up. I offer the thoughts above as general inspiration but clearly there are questions such as the one you mention where the most critical factor might be in the honest good faith. I don?t determine if recommendations have emerged around such things as that, but I know that your chosen job is clearly referred to as an affordable game. Both kids notice the impact of a little moment’s pleasure, for the rest of their lives. mexican restaurant

• 171943 posts

Some genuinely interesting information, well written and broadly speaking user friendly . Ice Cream Bakeries In Colorado

• 171943 posts
    February 12, 2024 8:57 PM HKT

Cool sites… [...]we came across a cool site that you might enjoy. Take a look if you want[...]…… κατασκευη eshop

• 171943 posts

Constructive criticism is generally looked upon as becoming politically incorrect. προωθηση ιστοσελιδων

• 171943 posts

Appreciate it for this post, I am a big fan of this website would like to keep updated. προωθηση ιστοσελιδων

• 171943 posts
    February 12, 2024 9:04 PM HKT

its great as your other articles : D, regards for posting . κατασκευη ιστοσελιδων

• 171943 posts

Hello! I simply want to make a enormous thumbs up with the wonderful info you’ve here during this post. We are returning to your blog for additional soon. προωθηση ιστοσελιδων

• 171943 posts

I’m not sure where you’re getting your info, but great topic. I needs to spend some time learning much more or understanding more. Thanks for excellent information I was looking for this information for my mission. προωθηση ιστοσελιδων