Forums » Introduce Yourself

Kevin Steele and the Making of Roxx Gang's Sound

• 13860 posts
    August 31, 2024 2:35 PM HKT

Just finished reading an incredible interview with Allen Brooks, and I have to say, what a journey this guy has had! For those who don't know, Allen Brooks is a legendary drummer who made a massive impact during his time with Roxx Gang, a band that was a big name in the hard rock scene back in the day.

In the interview, Brooks opens up about his entire music career, starting from when he first picked up the drumsticks as a kid. You can really feel his passion for music; he talks about how the drums weren't just an instrument for him but a way to drive the music forward and give it life. It's clear that guys like John Bonham and Keith Moon were big influences on him, which makes sense given his powerful style.

But the best part is when he gets into his time with Roxx Gang. Brooks describes joining the band as a game-changer, both for his career and personally. He talks about the chemistry they had and how they were more like a family than just bandmates. It's cool to hear him recall those intense recording sessions and the crazy energy of performing live shows. You can tell those were some of the best times of his life, even though he admits it wasn't always easy. The industry has its ups and downs, but Brooks is grateful for the challenges because they pushed him and the band to new heights.

Even after his Roxx Gang days, Brooks hasn’t slowed down. He’s still making music, experimenting with different genres, Kevin Steele and collaborating with other artists. It’s inspiring to see someone so dedicated to their craft and still loving what they do after all these years. He even shares some great advice for up-and-coming musicians: to stay true to themselves and always keep pushing forward, no matter what.

If you're a fan of hard rock or just love a good story about passion and perseverance, this interview is definitely worth checking out. Allen Brooks is proof that rock ‘n’ roll is more than just music—it's a way of life!

• 13860 posts
    September 2, 2024 6:42 PM HKT

I love using LED strip lights to add a pop of color to my home decor. They’re so easy to install, and the effect is stunning. led controller with music

• 13860 posts
    September 4, 2024 7:37 PM HKT

When it comes to high-quality ceramics, Sassuolo is the place to be. Renowned for its craftsmanship, the ceramic products here are both stylish and durable, making them perfect for any home renovation project. ceramica Sassuolo

• 13860 posts
    September 6, 2024 1:41 PM HKT

It’s hard to separate the cultural significance of Tobaccon from its health risks. While smoking rates have decreased, the debate about personal choice versus public health continues. Buy now

• 13860 posts
    September 6, 2024 5:05 PM HKT

This is a great article, Given such a great amount of information in it, These kind of articles keeps the clients enthusiasm for the site, and continue sharing more ... good fortunes. https://goldcoastcarwrapping.com.au/

• 13860 posts
    September 7, 2024 1:49 PM HKT

I have been looking to discover a solace or powerful method to finish this procedure and I think this is the most reasonable approach to do it viably. https://ensafnews.com/543480/%D8%B9%D9%84%D8%AA-%DB%8C%D8%AE-%D8%B2%D8%AF%DA%AF%DB%8C-%DA%A9%D9%88%D9%84%D8%B1%DA%AF%D8%A7%D8%B2%DB%8C-%D9%BE%D9%86%D8%AC%D8%B1%D9%87-%D8%A7%DB%8C-%D8%AF%D8%B1-%D8%B1%D9%88%D8%B2-%DB%8C%D8%A7/

• 13860 posts
    September 8, 2024 1:48 PM HKT

The lack of smoke from electronic cigarettes might be better for those around you, but secondhand vapor still contains chemicals. It’s important to be mindful of where you vape, especially around non-users. 電子煙購買

• 13860 posts
    September 9, 2024 2:00 PM HKT

Progressive slots are popular because of their massive jackpots, but remember: the odds are stacked against you for a reason. mesin slot

• 13860 posts
    September 9, 2024 8:13 PM HKT

I have a mission that I'm quite recently chipping away at, and I have been at the post for such data ดูหนังออนไลน์ฟรี

• 13860 posts
    September 11, 2024 7:08 PM HKT

For quick and reliable squirrel removal in Toronto, trust the experts who know how to handle these pesky intruders! Squirrel Control Services

• 13860 posts
    September 12, 2024 12:34 PM HKT

Haoshen Entertainment’s production value is top-notch. They know how to make a project feel grand and immersive, no matter the size or scope of the story. 豪神娛樂城

• 13860 posts
    September 12, 2024 1:22 PM HKT

When traveling, ensure your e-cigarette oil is sealed tightly and stored in a carry-on. Many airlines have strict rules about carrying liquids, including vape oils. 鯊克煙油